AN AUDIENCE WITH THE GOVERNOR OF WEST PAPUA
On February 22, 2021, PT Alamindo Lestari Sejahtera Tbk held an audience with the Governor of West Papua Drs. Dominggus Mandacan and his staff include the Regent of Fakfak, Regent of Teluk Bintuni, Regent of Kaimana and Regent of Sorong as well as representatives from Bank Papua and other relevant Heads of Provincial Offices in West Papua Province. During the hearing, the following were presented, among others :
- Blue Print Build Bumi Papua which contains the following: – Food Estate Development which consists of :
- Agriculture Sector, including corn, soybean, sugar cane, and so on.
- Plantation Sector, including Nutmeg, Sago, Chocolate, and so on.
- Livestock Sector, including Cow, Pig, and so on.
- Fishery Sector, including Shrimp, Crab, Fish, and so on.
- Tourism, including ecotourism, and so on.
- Food estate development will be carried out by:
- Pattern, the cooperation of indigenous/ulayat communities, among others, through cooperatives.
- Collaborate with local Universities.
- Keep preserving the environment.
It can also be added that the Blue Print for Bangun Bumi Papua from PT Alamindo Lestari Sejahtera Tbk received welcome and full support from the Special Staff of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia.